By participating in the scholarship programme, you agree to be bound by these official rules (these “Official Rules”).
The promoter of the Scholarship programme is My MBA Journey:
My MBA Journey is running a scholarship programme in 2017, whereby it will award two USD 10,000 scholarships in the form of debt write-offs (and, where the amount of the write-off exceeds the borrower’s existing debt, an additional payment) each scholarship cumulatively being worth USD 10,000.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ APPLICATION PROCESS FOR MBA SCHOLARSHIP | INDIA
- You need to be an Indian citizen, who has applied to a business school for an MBA program in the year 2017- 2018 intake. The starting date for your program should be in 2018.
- In order to avail this scholarship:
- Follow our social media pages- Twitter/Facebook to receive updates on the result announcements.
- You must shoot a 1-minute video answering “Why you deserve to win the My MBA Journey scholarship”
- Share the link on our Facebook page or Twitter.
HOW TO WIN THIS MBA SCHOLARSHIP:
- Engage with us: Interact with us over across several social media platforms, in the form of comments/reviews/shares/questions etc. You can chose to share our content on your social media platforms, as this will significantly increase your odds of winning this MBA scholarship.
- Start early: Similar to any top business school, we would be tracking how you have engaged with us over the course of time. Therefore, the sooner you start, the better your chances will be.
RESULTS OF THE MBA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM | INDIA
- The results will be announced in early 2018.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Employees of My MBA Journey or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Scholarship programme are not eligible to be a Candidate for possible receipt of a Scholarship.
- A maximum of only one Scholarship may be awarded to any Candidate. My MBA Journey reserves the right to require Candidates to prove that they are eligible in accordance with these Official Rules.
- If a Candidate is found to be ineligible, My MBA Journey will not have any obligation to such Candidate and My MBA Journey reserves the right to award the Scholarship to another Candidate and to require the return of any Scholarship monies already awarded to such ineligible Candidate.
- The Scholarship is as stated and is non-exchangeable, cannot be substituted and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the Scholarship in whole or in part.
- Candidates for a Scholarship will be assessed by My MBA Journey. And the decision would of the firm would be final.
- My MBA Journey reserves the right to conduct interviews and/or request additional information from Candidates. The two highest scoring Candidates (in respect of each of the Assessment Dates), will be selected for a Scholarship. Candidates selected for a Scholarship will be notified no later than 10 days following the announcement if the candidate does not contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. such Candidate forfeits all rights to Scholarship. Recipients of a Scholarship will will receive the amount as a direct scholarship being sent to the school. My MBA Journey will get in touch with your accepted program to facilitate this exchange. The money will not be paid to you in your account. This Indian MBA scholarship program offsets the part of your fee.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond My MBA Journey’s reasonable control and not related to the recipient, My MBA Journey is unable to award the Scholarship(s) as described in these Official Rules, My MBA Journey reserves the right to award the cash value of the Scholarship(s) directly to the selected Recipient(s).
- By accepting the Scholarship, Recipients accept that their name and photograph, voice, image, likeness, address (city/state) may be featured in publicity materials relating to My MBA Journey, except where prohibited by law. The applicant also agrees to an interview that would be published across various media houses and platforms.
- My MBA Journey reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Scholarship programme in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Scholarship programme is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Official Rules or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of My MBA Journey that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Scholarship programme. In such event, My MBA Journey shall use its reasonable efforts to make the Scholarship(s) available for any of the Assessment Dates in a manner that is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules as determined by My MBA Journey in its sole discretion.
- All My MBA Journey’s decisions in relation to the Scholarship programme are final and binding in all respects and are not subject to appeal. My MBA Journey will not enter into any correspondence with Candidates in respect of this programme (other than those who have been selected to receive a Scholarship). My MBA Journey’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.